Wednesday 3 September 2008

What about Manchester City then?

Well, I don't know. It seems to me that some people have more money than sense. Not that I have anything against Man City or Manchester itself. Second happiest place to live in Britain, apparently - after Powys in deepest Wales. I mean I'm a bit miffed on behalf of some Chelsea supporters that they've pinched Robinho with their new found oil money, but then fair's fair, Ashley Cole.... But if the Abu Dhabi sheikhs had some money to throw around, WHY NOT NEWCASTLE!? I speak as a Geordie. What IS going on there? Buy out Mr Ashley and give KK a couple of billion to invest. Then we'd see something. Failing that, I suppose Mark Hughes and Man City is as good a club as any. Well, I've already mentioned my partiality for underdogs; and they seem the Manchester underdogs - for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment